Tuesday 6 August 2013

CMTO is Racist

The CMTO has shown a racist attitude towards Chinese people.

Lot of Chinese students have been singled out because of language issues even if they passed the CMTO exams. I have been approach by numerous Chinese students who have been having issues with the fact that the CMTO is not being fair.


When I studied to become a RMT many years ago there were lot of Russian students whose English was Terrible.

Guess what not one of those Russian students was singled out for language issues.

I have seen so many RMTs with terrible English though the CMTO lets them slide as long as they are white.

While I agree that RMTs should know how to provide service and communicate in English while in Canada, I dont agree with the double standards the CMTO has based on skin colour.

I have dealt with Chinese RMTs and Russian RMTs and guess what. Some of them knew how to speak English well and some of them did not.

I have dealt with Chinese Massage Therapy Students and Russian Massage Therapy students. Again some of them knew how to speak english well and some of them did not.


One thing was for sure it had nothing to do whether they had white skin or not.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment